View Profile I-Saved-The-World

1 Movie Review

Oh hay

nice music ;)

I liked the flash too, congrats on the award!

Khrinx responds:

Haha, thanks, and thanks for the music, I really needed an intro (:

6 Audio Reviews

I like the dramatic buildup, but the first 10-15 seconds are very quiet, I could hardly hear anything and wondered if my headphones were broken xD again at ~42 seconds the sounds drop off and I can barely hear the melody. I like the concept of contrast that you bring to the table between soft + louder sounds, but the soft sounds should be a little louder, and the intro should be a little bit faster paced. I like the swelling horn sounds, and the melody is strong. I feel it could be carried on a little bit longer into a bigger crescendo. I felt that the ending needed a bit more of an "epic" conclusion to it, if that makes any sense. Overall, good work. Keep practicing and working hard!

Cheers,
-ISTW

I like it, sounds pretty cool; but i think it would sound better with a more pronounced kick, and maybe a hard snare with some reverb on it. The vocals sound cool, but are a little bit repetitive after 3 min, try to change it up a little bit more. Possibly try play with some filter effects on the master channel.
Good work :)
-ISTW

thesounds responds:

Very helpful review. thanks man.

I'm definately a fan of this :D

Ikari025 responds:

I was hoping you'd see it! I'm glad you like it. :D

I saved the world